- Sign up for Nixle alerts at www.nixle.com
- Tune in to local radio stations KVON-AM 1440 and KVYN-FM 99.3 for updated local information
- Prepare an emergency supply kit (Go Bag) for each family household member and pets.
- Red Flag Warnings: What To Do
- Check out these webcams if you think there might be a fire
- Know What the Hi-Lo Siren Means
- Get Your Evacuation Tags
- Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) – If severe weather threatens a portion of the electric system, it may be necessary for PG&E to turn off electricity in the interest of public safety. While no single factor drives a PSPS, some factors include: a Red Flag Warning; low humidity levels, generally 20% and below; forecasted sustained winds above 25 MPH gusting in excess of 45 MPH, depending on location and site-specific conditions; condition of dry fuel; on-the-ground, real-time observations by PG&E crews and Safety Operations. Helpful links include:
Guidelines and Requirements
- Home Hardening
- Reflective address signs help fire, medical, and emergency personnel find your home when every second counts. Angwin Volunteer Fire Department, CalFire, and Napa Co. Fire Marshal have requested that all residents install reflective signage. Signs are available to order at the Angwin ACE Hardware Store. Please print an Order Form and bring it with you. Order Forms are also available at the counter.
- Chipping Program information. On-line Application for chipping.
- Sign up on NCFF website
- Napa County Fire Hazard Abatement Requirements and Inspections. ENGLISH SPANISH